407 2.7 HDi v6 DPF issues

Thankyou everyone for the help.
5 of the 6 fuel injectors are off and sitting in degreaser overnight.
To remove the 6th, I have to remove that 'metal bar' which I do think is now not a metal bar but something to do with airflow or the turbo, as stated by Mr Southern Highlands. Yes, feels immoveable and I'm not going to touch that.
I have order new deals for the injectors, so once that arrives I will put the injectors in.
I think it would be a good idea to remove the dpf to inspect and clean.
Has anyone done this.

Has anyone also remove the inlet manifold and cleaned.
Is this a big job.

Regards
'ordered new seals'

If you are unable to regenerate the particle filter via a forced regeneration, a reverse pressure wash is a possible option. Remember it's not a home DIY job due to the wastewater you will create. You can remove #16 on this model, but later models have the catalyst 14 and FAP 16 joined into a single package making a reverse flush impossible.
Be sure the tubes #21 and #22 are not blocked.
It has a pre-cat on each bank (10 and 11) and the main cat #14, but you don't seem to be reporting problems with those.

1714574515524.png

You should check the vacuum capsule and it's actuator on both inlet manifolds for a 2.7 as these do fail and can cause faults. Jaguar offer a kit to repair these but PSA don't. The throttle bodies are, I think, prone to cracks and leaks on the 2.7 so it may need more than just cleaning.
If the plastic thermostat housing and coolant outlet low on the block are more than several years old or look to be about to split apart, replace them while you are in there. If they fail, you will lose the coolant rapidly.